Cocktail reception* + concert: $100/$75 (Seniors/Students)
Concert only: $50/30** (Seniors/Students)
- Randall Woolf – Franz Schubert (2005) / Rika Seko, violin; Carmen Kasstinger, violin; Claudia Lasareff-Mironoff, viola; Ed Moore, cello
- Mischa Zupko – Shunt (1999) / Mischa Zupko, piano with pre-recorded electronics
- Elizabeth Brown – Arcana (2004) / Mary Stolper, flute
- Randall Woolf – Try to Believe (2005) / Julia Ghica, violin, Merit School of Music
- SOUND TRACKS Persentation
- Law Wing-Fai – Yi Zhi Shan (1996) / Yang Wei, pipa; Dance Choreography by Melissa Thodos (2009), performed by Mollie Mock, Thodos Dance Chicago
- Steve Reich – Nagoya Marimbas (1994) / Jeff Handley, Brandon Podjasek, percussion
- Stefan Freund – Metal (2000) / Stephen Burns, trumpet; Kevin Hartman, trumpet; Greg Flint, french horn; Andy Baker, trombone; Rex Martin, tuba
The net proceeds of this concert will benefit Sound Tracks: Exploring the Global Cultures through World & New Music, Fulcrum Point’s innovative program that brings global music to Chicago Public Schools.
A big Thank You goes to all the artists & the Thodos Dance Chicago in donating their performances to support this concert.
$10 – 260 E. Chestnut parking garage (between N. DeWitt Pl. and N. Lake Shore Dr., 4PM – 2AM, cash & credit card accepted)
$12 – 222 E. Pearson (Pearson & DeWitt Pl., 4PM – 12AM, CASH ONLY)
3rd option – $18 – 201 E. Chestnut (between N. DeWitt Pl. and N. Seneca St., 4PM – 12AM, CASH ONLY)