Help Fulcrum Point continue to set the standard for new music in Chicago!
Your support provides more than just a concert ticket…you’re giving audiences of all ages access to global, innovative music and cultural diversity. With your help, we’re putting Chicago at the center of new art music.
Thanks to generous supporters like you, over the past year Fulcrum Point:
- co-commissioned a new work by UK composer Param Vir, Raga Fields, and performed its U.S. premiere at the Harris Theater;
- collaborated with the Chicago International Movies and Music Festival to present Light is Calling, an evening of groundbreaking movie music;
- partnered with the City of Chicago and the Peace School to present our 16th Annual Concert for Peace as part of the Chicago Park District’s Night Out in the Parks;
- educated over 550 Chicago Public School students through our world music program, Sound Tracks; and
- performed the works of internationally renowned and student composers.
All of this was made possible through the generous support of committed individual supporters like you.
Help us continue to set the standard for new music in Chicago. Your 100% tax-deductible gift keeps the students learning, musicians inspired and audiences thrilled.